Thursday 19 January 2012

Day Seventy One

I removed handfuls of dead moths throughout the day today.
Remember that over one hundred moths emerged on days sixty one and sixty two.  So it makes sense that the moths should now be dying by the score.
By the time the moths are nearing their end, they become very ragged and their wings have lost their previous silky softness.
One lonesome moth emerged this morning
The dust build up from the moths' continually flapping wings is becoming a health hazard in the sense that it irritates my nasal passages and makes me cough.
As I suffer from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease I can see that I'll be wearing some sort of dust mask (albeit home-made), to do what might be my penultimate clean up of the one remaining tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment